I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I am a translator for the English - Slovenian and Slovenian - English combination. I have plenty of experience with texts from various fields; I prefer general texts but I also translate more technical and specific texts.
Love for languages brought me to study Translation studies. I dedicate myself fully to each and every translation project and I enjoy doing it. I am always available if you have any questions or specific requirements regarding your projects. I look forward to working with you.
After graduating from International Relations (3 years in Ljubljana, 1 year in Lisbon), I went to work in California as a surf instructor, before taking 2 jobs, first in PR and then in business. After not being completely satisfied with neither, I decided to launch my freelance career and haven't looked back ever since.
Throughout my career, I have translated different types of texts:
- Translation of business correspondence from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of subtitles for different television shows/films from English into Slovene
- Translation of various technical and legal documents (instruction manuals for home appliances, agricultural machinery and physiotherapy equipment, contracts, forms, certificates) from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various fashion, home and sports products (clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, kitchen utensils, bedding etc.) from English into Slovene
- Translation of various cosmetics texts (marketing, products, professional magazine) from English/German into Slovene
- Translation of websites for various companies from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various medical texts from English/German into Slovene
I am a professional translator and web developer active in those fields for more than the last 10 years now. My mother tongue is Slovenian. More info on www.weblio.si
My area of expertise is the IT field. I was involved with the localisation of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10 into Slovene. Apart from that, I also cooperated with the group of translators localising Microsoft Office 15, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange into Slovene.
These are only projects regarding the localisation of Software. On top of that I also translated numerous texts for Microsoft Support Pages, Apple Support Pages and, last but not least, Google+ Support Pages.
In total I translated over 2.000.000 words into Slovene regarding the IT field.
I also translated numerous texts regarding operational manuals for diffrent types of machines (Makino, Komatsu, Bosch, Stadler, Staeubli, Big Duchman, Wangen Pumpen, etc). In fact, more than half of monthly work accounts to technical translation.
I gained my working experience during my studies, when I spent some time translating for the translation agency Lingua Service and for the Acroni Jesenice ironworks in Slovenia. . Lately I have translated some texts in the field of tourism and law. I work with Trados Studio 2019. From September 1, 2019, I have been working as a freelancer.
Freelance translator/proofreader since 2011, freelance content writer since 2009, more active and professional since 2013.
I work with Trados Studio 2014, inDesign for formatting, ABBY reader, good command of Microsoft Office.
Well as working expirience is as Electrician since 1990 but as translator from German to Slovenian and opposite way either since few years and thats always than when i worked with german or Austrians companies together.And that was in last few 12 years a lot.And because i lived in Germany for few years.