I am a professional translator with more than six years of experience working on different projects from translation to proofreading and editing as well as subtitling.
Knowledge of CAT Tools such as XTM Cloud, Memosource Cloud, MemoQ, Matecat, Smartcat, as well as subtitling tools such as AegiSub. Always up-to-date regarding linguistic trends and the translation world, I offer reliability and professionalism.
My flexibility and high availability allows to fulfill and deliver projects within tight deadlines.
Being a dedicated English Teacher with six years of teaching experience; I taught the rules of grammar,
punctuation, spelling, and other nuances of the English language. I got a proven ability to work with
different students providing a well-rounded education in all English skills including writing and reading
comprehension. I had a proven ability to motivate students to achieve their goals.
Most importantly, I have been a devoted public relations officer who wrote press releases and other
communication materials to increase business' public awareness. I worked with sales and marketing
directors to create and advertise public relations campaigns.
Top-rated Freelancer with 8+ years of experience in Professional Amharic, Tigrinya, Somali, Swahili, Afrikaans Translation, transcription, proofreading.
Most of my works here in Peopleperhour completed with five stars with the satisfaction of my clients.
I give attention to the details and deliver quality output. Last but not least communicate and ask questions, if needed.
I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills.
I hope to work with you!
☆SDL Trados Studio
✔General ✔ Transcription ✔ Voiceover
✔ Legal ✔ Birth Certificates & ID ✔ Power of attorney
✔ Medical ✔ Books ✔ Website
✔ Social ✔ Research
✔ and others
I have done various website localization, hospitals, education.....
#Amharic #Tigrinya #Somali #Swahili #Afrikaans
Have any questions? Contact me!
I am curious, enthusiastic, hard worker and always wants to satisfy you as a customer.
I am a Banker, Economist and project manager. Currently I am working at one of the biggest banks in the country. I was working as translator, voice-over artists, proofreader, transcriber for over a year on a freelancing platform. I was able to complete all my assigned works with quality and with quick turnaround. I have good experience working in every translation work and had good recommendation and rating from my clients
Experienced Team Lead with a demonstrated history of working in City Development, Resilience and Environmental Services Industry. Skilled in ArcGIS, Sustainable Development, Infrastructure Development, Lecturing, Public Speaking, Natural Resource Management, and Environmental Awareness, Research and Consultancy Services.
Made a complicated inventory program for my company. Saved the company time and money. Wrote a complex inventory application, saving time and money, I was in charge of Performa and tender document compilation .i was dedicated to my job as it was my own company and after letting go did start working on translation full time and translated more than 10,000 words
A multi-skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate written documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Well mannered, articulate & fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
Would like to work as a freelance translator for a successful and ambitious company that offers great opportunities for career development and progression.
Hello! I'm Ephraim from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
I'm a native speaker, a devoted teacher & a professional freelance translator at ICS-digital LLP & Mars Translation Services. I'll professionally translate, proofread, edit, & localize your documents with an excellent set of skills.
- Accurate translation with the acuity of the English, Amharic, Afaan Oromoo & Tigrinya Grammar.
- An immense amount of attention is given to details.
- No Google translations. All translations are done manually.
- Multiple revisions are granted for each document.
- All projects are delivered before time.
- Great customer experience with high-quality service.
My scope of experience includes:
* Marketing/Sales content
* Business plans
* Website localization
* Government documents
* Copy/Advertisement translation
* SEO texts
* Product descriptions
* User manuals
* Conversational document
Working freelance for USAID project providing a translation and interpretation service to clients where needed. Involved converting documents and articles from one language into another and ensuring that the finished converted articles relay the intended message as clearly as possible.
• Researching legal & technical phraseology to ensure the correct translation is used.
• Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
• Providing guidance & feedback & creating customer-specific style guides.
• Translation of documents/letters from a foreign language to English & vice versa.
• Reviewing and proofreading mother-tongue text.
• Revising more junior translators' translations.
• Conducting face-to-face interpreting.
• Telephone interpreting.
• Working as a translator for Law firms, charities and local councils
• Supporting the translation team with other projects when necessary.
• Retrieving articles from newspapers, magazines & the internet & translating them into English.
I have my BA Degree in English and Literature and my MA in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). I have worked as a teacher and a freelance translator for about 10 years. I also do editing works. In addition, I work as an external advisor and assistant to researchers. I am currently working as a freelance writer and reporter. My free-time is occupied by the various translation, transcription works I do for various individuals and organizations as a freelance.
I am pro active effective communicator, listener and good team player electrical engineer. I aspire to be an talented passionate amazing electrical engineer and translator. I would like to see myself being one of the best known, success full and outstanding female electrical engineers.
• Continually monitoring project status and progress to ensure programs are being carried out on a timely basis with the required quality
• Preparing project proposals, budgets, schedules and work plans
• Actively liaise with international donor Agencies including; European Union, USAID and The World Bank) as well as with local government institutions.
• Collecting, Organizing, analysing, and managing large data
• Excellent communication skill, time management abilities, and a keen attention to detail
My name is Bekalu Getamesay. I am a graduate of Business Administration and Information Systems from Addis Ababa University School of Commerce and working now as a Marketing Assistant in a prominent Ethiopian Business Company. I believe the nature of my study and work experience has given me competent values. Being exposed to the wide range of independent skills and appropriate team work cultures, has given me self motivation and independence.
I’m a person trying the best to secure the highest outcome for myself. I believe I have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.