Experience and skills:
- translating interviews (art, psychology), news (accidents, events, weather, etc.) and games,
- transcription and subtitling in Polish (interviews, phone-calls),
- one year spent at English philology studies (majored in translation),
- speaking English as well as Japanese in everyday life (communication with residents of the various countries, etc.),
- an active learner of foreign languages (currently studying French, Indonesian),
- meeting the deadlines.
Currently both student at Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master's Degree, majoring in Japanese Philology) and a freelance translator. In between my Bachelor's and Master's degrees I spent a year on MEXT Scholarship funded by the Japanese Ministry of Education and studied at Sanyo Gakuen University in Okayama, Japan. Interested not only in Japanese culture and language, but also in gaming, sports (mostly soccer and volleyball), history and gardening. Huge cat person, owner of a lovely female ex-stray.
I am from Poland and currently I am a university student of Japanese Studies. I have a year of experience in translation from English and German into Polish. I also have an experience of working as a translator in Japan in a marketing department of a ski resort in Hokkaido.