Participation in big projects:
• Translation of a complete package of export documentation for Drilling Rig СБШ 252-МНА-32, English
• Translation of main package of documentation for the lines of OTR and truck tires retreading equipment with further on-site work as an interpreter during mounting and precommissioning of the equipment mentioned, English
• Translation of a package of documentation for “Inobill” on-line billing system, English
• Translation of annual accounts for companies "Intermarket" and "Euroliga" etc., English
• Interpreting for American managers from the sales department at Interpipe, a large metallurgical plant in the city of Dnipropetrovs'k, English
• Interpreting for OSCE observers during 2014 presidential elections, English and French
• Simult. and cons. for OSCE monitoring missions, English, French and Polish
• Interpreting for ArcelorMittal representatives during their negotiations in Kryvy Righ, English, French, Polish
and many others
CV available at request
Я - Валентина, переводчик-фрилансер. Ищу возможность долгосрочного сотрудничества в области переводов на различные тематики. В частности: сельское хозяйство, оборудование, финансы, веб-сайты, бизнес-переписка, Контракты/Договоры, юридические документы, ИТ, Инструкции пользователя техники, презентации, буклеты и т.п.
На данный момент сотрудничаю с иностранными производителями с/х техники (из Италии, Испании). Работа заключается в поиске потенциальных дилеров, импортеров, продавцов их продукции на территории Украины, РФ, Белоруссии, Казахстана. Паралельно предоставляю услуги письменного перевода их документации с/на английский/русский/украинский и с испанского на русский/украинский.
Надеюсь на возможность сотрудничества именно с Вам!
I have been translating between Ukrainian-Russian-Spanish- English. I have been working with different topics-economics, business, investment, finance, international relations, literature, tourism, culture, education. I am a language teacher. I also love psychological topics and translating them( I am currently studying online to get my mayor in psychology). Also I have translated books.
Experienced in IT-related translation, as well as scientific articles ranging from Social Studies to Computer Sciences. I have also worked on parts of various manuals and self-improvement books. An avid reader myself, I also enjoy translating fiction and children's books.
Greetings! Welcome to my profile!
I am a professional certified translator and interpreter, a natural bilingual and a passionate linguist for whom translation is an inevitable part of daily life. Learning new things has always been an exciting experience, so I got interested in law and human rights, medicine, technologies, and art. For when I go deep into any of the above-mentioned subject, I am mesmerized by the beauty of human thought, this unbelievable power to discover cures for lethal diseases and change the history, fight for justice and equality, make the difference and make this world a better place for us all. Unfortunately, life is too short and there are so many interesting things over there. But I found my way to be involved and help to create something valuable – I became a translator and interpreter. This way, I can focus on delivering the best quality and take pride in my job.
Sociable, hardworking responsible and punctual translator, broad specialist, which always wants to learn something new about different cultures, people and countries. I am really keen on enquiring and discovering exciting things whether it pandas population salvation or this season progress in American football.
I am a motivated, adaptable and responsible freelance translator.
My reliability, communication skills, responsibility and friendly nature are assets I would bring to the work.
I have experience in translation and strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to work independently and use my own initiative.