Telephone: +62 818 0821 9493.
Email: [email protected]
Native language: Indonesian.
Services: Translation, review, proofreading, post editing, subtitling, interpretation.
Work experience: Translator/Reviewer since 2014.
Academic Qualifications: M.Sc. in Engineering.
Software: SDL Trados 2017, MS Word, memoQ, Memsource, etc.
Words translated per day: 3000-4000 words depending on the document.
Examples of translation assignments I have undertaken numerous times in English > Indonesian, German > Indonesian include:
- Legal translation about a Trademark License Agreement;
- Translation regarding IT and Marketing (Information Technology/Marketing/Technical);
- Cardiovascular disease translation (Medicine, Health Care);
- News article (Journalism);
- Engineering regarding the maintenance, design, and installation of machines (Technology/Engineering);
- Tours & Travel & maritime transportation project (Shipping/Tourism).
I am a computer science student from Indonesia based in Berlin, Germany. I have been speaking English and German since I was four and 14 years old respectively. I have little to no experience, but I am eager to learn. I use English and German extensively in my daily life. I study at a state university, where the program is fully in German. My partner comes from Berlin, so we always communicate in German. I read and write mostly in English, and a lot of my friends here in Berlin don't speak any German, so I communicate with them in English. I also did a student exchange in Wales in 2013.