SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
From a humble beginning as a subtitle translator, I grew the passion of this industry and attained transferable skills in language project and client management.
Time is an essence, and so does loving your work while doing it.
High skills in terminology and processes, helping clients better understand their rights and position. Very successful at maintaining meaning, flow and specific characteristic of original works. Strong background in translating documents in business, technical, legal and scientific written materials including letters, reports, journal articles, questionnaires and so on from English to Malay
Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!
I am a Malaysian Chinese with excellent language proficiency in Malay, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and English. With over 20 years of experience in translation and copywriting, I am confident that I can always produce high quality work. Currently I am appointed by SAP, Germany as the Malay Language Expert. Besides, I am also the appointed Subject Matter Expert of The Malaysian Insurance Institute.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
Im an avid reader of Academic, Medical, Business and Finance, Modern Literature material and well versed in all type of academic, production and business format writing in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Love to work with clients who are seeking for writers who write with soul and flair.
I have 30 Years Experience in Editorial. Best Editors in 2004. Head of Science and Mathematics Unit in Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP). Head of Multimeida System, Photo, Video Unit (DBP-MM Division). Committee Members of DBP Corporate Video. Translator for Many Books (Eng to Malay). MC for DBP Event. Such as the Title Below from English to Malay.
Penerbangan / Ian Graham ; penterjemah, Abdul Hanim Musa. Imprint: Kuala Lumpur : Dewan Bahasa Pustaka, 2000.,
Mudahnya membaiki dan menyenggara perakam video penterjemah Abdul Hanim Musa: Kuala Lumpur, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka 2000